Thursday 12 February 2015

Ultimate Fighting Champion - Las Vegas - July 2015

For any UFC fans I am sure you are all following the success of Ireland's Conor McGregor.
His next bout is due to take place in Las Vegas in July 2015.

What a great excuse to visit this mecca of entertainment and we have secured some great deals including accommodation at the MGM Grand !!!!!! the location of the fight itself.

I can look at cheaper accommodation if you wish but 
the buzz at the MGM may be worth the extra few euros.

Tickets for the bout are still up in the air and we are trying to source these .
I will keep you updated but I do not expect news on fight tickets for another few weeks,

However the early bird catches the worm.......flights and accommodation will be much more expensive if you wait to book.

Have a look at the following and if you require any more information drop me an email to mike.shinnors@holidayexperts.ie or you can call me on 061-536700


No comments:

Post a Comment